The term "Firearm Reviews" or "firearmreviewz.com" or "the website" or "us" or "we" or "our" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
When you use Firearm Reviews, you allow us to access certain information from you for that site. For example, we may access and store some or all of the following information, as allowed by you and your preferences (you selected in your browser):
- Your first and last name
- Your profile picture and/or its URL
- Your user ID number, which is linked to publicly available information such as name and profile photo
- The user ID numbers and other public data for your friends
- The login e-mail you provided to that social media website when you registered
- The events, photos, videos, news and related information is community generated content from social media websites and other websites including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vimeo, YouTube, LinedIn, Google+, Tumblr and/or Flickr ("Social Media").
- Firearm Reviews accesses only the public content from Social Media and users and user's friends who use our platform. Its the users' responsibility to select a PRIVATE option while creating content, such as events, on these platforms if they don't want to list their content or events as public.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- If anyone has any issue (obligation, privacy related, legal, criminal, political, identity theft or any other) with the content of event, we request them to directly contact the organizer for the problem and/or removal of events.
- Firearm Reviews is not affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vimeo, YouTube, LinedIn, Google+, Tumblr and/or Flickr, and only displays the information which is publicly available.
- Crawling or scraping content posted to Firearm Reviews is strictly not allowed and strong action shall be taken against such activities.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Virginia.